Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Grandmas are great

I think my kids are so lucky. They have so many grandparents that love them more than anything. And spoil them rotten. Over the summer "Pugsy Grandma and Grandpa" have spoiled my boys all summer long. They bought this super nice play set, and a bounce house. I didn't even have toys this extravagant when I was a kid. But, that doesn't matter. I love watching my boys play and have a great relationship with their grandparents. I know they are happy and that makes me happier than anything else.




Pugsy Grandma doesn't waste any time. She jumps right in and has a blast.


She even takes a break to snuggle Mylee

P.S.
This is my mom. Her last name really isn't "Pugsy". My boys have named their grandparents after their dogs. My mom and dad have a dog named Pugsy, so they are Pugsy Grandma and Grandpa. And Ryans parents have a dog names Baily. You can guess what my boys call them.

1 comment:

The Funky Bunch said...

Aren't gma's and gpa's so great?? It's so nice that they spoil the kids. I love it!! Makes it cheaper for me!! Lol!