Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I love it out here in Tooele Co.

I never thought I would say that I love it out here. Last year when Ryan and I sold our home in West Jordan to move out here I thought we were crazy. And after our house sold in a day (seriously, one day), I had changed my mind. I wanted to stay in the Salt Lake Valley. I had grown up in WJ and it was home to me. I couldn't see myself living anywhere else. We had decided to move out west because of the house prices. You could get so much more house for your money in Tooele. I wasn't happy for a long time when we first moved out here I hated it. I couldn't believe we move so far away. I told Ryan that I wanted to move back. He loved it from the get go and soon advised me that we were here to stay. I felt so far away from my family and I didn't have any friends. After a lot of heartache, and stress (moving three or four times in four months) we finally settled in our wonderful home in Stansbury Park. I know we were meant to be here. I have great friends and neighbors. And I love how peaceful it feels here. Just check out the view I have from my front porch. I am so happy.


1 comment:

The Funky Bunch said...

You DO have great neighbors! Lol!! We're glad you guys moved in instead of some freaky family or something!! We're lucky to have great neighbors too! I wasn't too sure about out here when we moved here, but now that we've been here a while, I'd rather be here than Salt Lake!