Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A new hobbie

A couple months ago, I had to wear red jewelry to my Brother-in-laws wedding. To much dismay, I couldn't find red anywhere!! I shopped all over and nothing. Since I had run out of time, I decided to make my jewelry. I wasn't all that impressed with the outcome, but I enjoyed it. A lot. So I bought some tools and some more beads and stones. And look what I have created. I love it. I can't believe I haven't tried this before now. For someone who doesn't wear a lot of jewelry, better start. I am building up quite the collection.
















2 comments:

trishypoo32 said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!!! You make beautiful jewelry! I cannot believe how beautiful your peices are and you just started doing it! And you are only going to get better and better the more you do it! I want some now too! LOL

Heather said...

Very cute! I have started making watches and they are so fun, and I agree, addicting!