Ryan and I were suppose to head down to Moab over Easter for the Jeep Safari. We go down there every year with our ATV's about that time. We have watched the jeeps climb the rocks a few times and it was amazing. Well, this year we got invited to go with one of our friends in her Jeep!! I was so excited to go. I couldn't wait to be sitting in the back seat of the jeep crawling up the Widdow Maker. But, to much disapointment, we couldn't go at the last minute. Since we both had the time scheduled off we decided to hook on to our little trailer and take the boys camping. We found a camp ground with vacancys in Palacaids. It's just south of Manti. Right out the back ouf our trailer was the lake. It was such a great place to go, it was nice and clean, the parking spot was paved and there was grass and trees. Not a whole lot of dirt. I am so glad since it rained a lot while we were there. Ryan took the boys fishing on Friday, but he wasn't gone long before Brady was crying that he was cold. It rained all day Saturday, but Ryan and Caleb were able to get out fishing a little in the afternoon. Brady didn't want to go since it was still pretty cold out, so he stayed with me and we watched "Air Buddies", over, and over, and over. I didnt' get any pics of the fish since I didnt go freeze with them. But I did get some cute pics of this duck (that we named Quackers) that kept coming into our camp. He was there every morning. The boys loved feeding him bread for breakfast. And since it was Easter weekend, the Easter Bunny had to visit us in the trailer. They were so excited when they woke up and saw the presents and candy. Even though I was disapointed that Ryan and I didn't get to go on the Jeep Safari, it was fun spending the weekend with our boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment